reuben real estate has been closely monitoring the evolving COVID-19 global pandemic outbreak within the state of NSW; with the increasing rate of infection affecting our Australian community. Following the latest NSW Government advice and release of the Public Health Order, we have reassessed our current COVID safe measures and implemented further measures into our business operations to assist in and to limit the spread of the virus.
Until the Public Health Order is lifted there will be no open home property inspections. However, we will be conducting private inspections with one (1) person at a time via pre-arranged appointments with the Agent only.
Private Inspections will be conducted under the following terms and conditions of entry.
• A person wishing to inspect a property must make a booking with the agent first,
• Only one (1) person must be in attendance, at the private inspection with the agent,
• You must check-in to the property using the QR code provided,
• Face masks must be worn during the property inspection at all times,
• Upon entry please use the hand sanitiser provided,
• Refraining from shaking hands and close personal contact,
• Exercising safe social distancing of minimum 1.5m apart,
• If you are feeling unwell or experiencing any flu like symptoms, please refrain from attending the private inspection and reschedule your appointment with the Agent.
These measures have been implemented in-line with the current Public Health Order and our COVID safe plan; to protect the health and well-being of everyone that we interact with and we thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.