We are living in unprecedented times with the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus changing our world as we have known it. Our thoughts are with those who have been directly impacted and are continuing to be impacted by the virus outbreak.
At reuben real estate, we are closely monitoring our business operations and adjusting how we conducted face to face public interactions throughout our business operations. We are implementing recommendations made by public health officials, the Australian Government and advice directed by the real estate industry peak bodies.
While at this stage our open homes will continue, we have made some slight modifications to how they may be conducted. The health and safety of our vendors, landlords, tenants, the general public, staff, contractors and suppliers will always be our priority.
The steps we have integrated into our business operations include,
- Upon entry, providing hand sanitiser at our open homes,
- Refraining from shaking hands and close personal contact,
- Exercising social distancing,
- If you are feeling unwell or experiencing any flu like symptoms, then please refrain from attending the open home,
- Opening our diaries for personal property inspections, by appointment,
- We may also stagger groups entering the property to ensure safe social distancing.
These measures are to protect the health and well-being of everyone that we interact with and we thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we navigate through these extraordinary times.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Jonathan Agius – Director reuben real estate